Case of 6 Bottles
To Make this wine, we look for the best Tempranillo grapes in the Community of Madrid. With more than 60 Vines years, of extreme quality and perfect maturation, located in poor soils of great personality.
- Type of wine: Reserve.
- Denomination of Origin: Wines of Madrid.
- Varieties: 90% Tempranillo and 10% Other.
- Aging: 24 months in French and American Oak selected barrels.
- Consumption temperature: 16 – 18 ° C.
- Gastronomy: Perfect to Accompany red meats and stews elaborate.
CASE OF 6